Manchester City is pushing for Haaland
According to information from Fabrizio Romano, Manchester City does “everything possible“to secure Erling Haaland’s signature and launch a new offensive”in the next few days“. The Italian journalist states that the Norwegian has not yet made his decision while Real Madrid are still in the running.
- Our opinion : Erling Haaland’s profile is missing from Manchester City’s attack. His arrival would make Pep Guardiola’s side even more balanced than ever.
The 8 transfer window info you missed on Thursday
YESTERDAY AT 5:10 PM
Barca see the future with Aubameyang
- Our opinion : Given the ex-Stéphanois’ stats, Barça could pass the Erling Haaland file.
… and would be about to complete the arrival of Azpilicueta
Cesar Azpilicueta, who was linked with Chelsea until June 2023, could leave this summer after ten years of good and loyal service. Corresponding Sportsthe former Marseillais would be close to joining FC Barcelona and would have announced his intention to develop further with the Catalan club.
- Our opinion : A good signing for Barça.
Gabriel recalls his bond with Arsenal
This Tuesday, the daily Sports announced that FC Barcelona are interested in Gabriel. But the former Lille resident recalled his attachment to Arsenal, which he joined in 2020, at a press conference. “I feel at home in this club. It’s nice to be part of this team. Together we can achieve great things. I’m very happy here.” said the 24-year-old Brazilian defender, who has a contract with the Gunners until June 2025.
- Our opinion : With such explanations, it is difficult to imagine that Gabriel is leaving this summer.
PSG pursue Adeyemi
According to Sky Sports, Borussia Dortmund has agreed with Red Bull Salzburg to transfer Karim Adeyemi. On the other hand, the German international has not yet come to an agreement with BvB. The cause ? The 20-year-old is said to be still in talks with PSG, Liverpool and Leipzig.
- Our opinion : Nothing seems to have been decided about the future of the young German nugget.
Adeyemi, the penalty machine that eluded Bayern… ten years ago
Cuadrado extends contract with Juventus
- Our opinion : The former Chelsea player remains a safe bet for Juventus this season and the Bianconeri have chosen to bet on continuity.
Cabella ready to continue the adventure with Montpellier?
Rémy Cabella, who arrived in Montpellier in the spring after ending his stint with Krasnodar following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, said on Friday he does not rule out continuing the adventure with the 2012 French champions beyond the current season. “further here? I think about it, for me football is the most important thing and enjoy playing. I want to end the season well and if it goes well then why not‘ he hinted.
- Our opinion : At 32, Rémy Cabella would still have a lot to bring to Montpellier.
Matic will leave United
It’s official: Nemanja Matic will no longer be a Manchester United player next season. Arriving in 2017, the 33-year-old midfielder announced that he would be leaving the Red Devils at the end of the 2021/2022 financial year. “After much deliberation, I have decided that this season will be my last at Manchester United. I informed the board, the manager and the players of my decision. It was a great honor and privilege to play for this great club. Thank you to the fans for their unwavering support‘ he wrote on Instagram.
- Our opinion : Logical final clap between Matic and United.
The 7 transfer window info you missed on Wednesday
04/13/2022 at 4:09 p.m
The 6 Mercato infos you missed on Tuesday
04/12/2022 at 3:11 p.m