The Pacific Islands District Office of the Small Business Administration in the United States has announced that nominations are now open for awards honoring small business owners in Hawaii.
Hawaii County Bureau of Small Business Week categories include:
• Small Entrepreneur of the Year (at the national level and at the district level).
• Small Family Business of the Year Award.
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
• Veteran Small Business or Business Champion of the Year.
• Women in Business Champion or Business of the Year.
“As we approach our third decade of recognition for outstanding small businesses in the County of Hawaii, our leadership looks forward to receiving nominations for exceptional business from all of the diverse communities we serve,” Spain Region Director Marc said in a press release.
The Hawaii County Office must receive all nominations by electronic submission only to the county’s Box account no later than 3 p.m. EST on December 8.
For more information or to obtain a copy of the Hawaii National/Provincial Office of Nomination Guidelines, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the nomination submission forms, criteria, and guidelines, visit www.sba.gov/nsbw.
For district award guidelines and categories, visit sba.gov/ document/support-hawaii-district-nsbw-Award-Guidelines