If you’re a college or university-level student and think the future of finance is crypto – or even if you’re interested in cryptocurrency – pack a bag and head to Miami for the TC: Crypto sessions on November 17.
why? Well, for starters, TechCrunch (of Disrupt and Startup Battlefield fame) brings its great talent to attract the best tech founders, CEOs, investors and unicorn makers to focus on cryptocurrencies – blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFTs and web3.
In the classic, “but wait, there’s more” moment, here are five notable reasons you should buy a student card to join and learn from the crypto community:
- You will meet, interact and learn from the people who are making and building in this rapidly changing sector. Hear the latest trends, products, and yes, even controversies from our keynote speakers and during breakout sessions.
- Go mining to find a co-founder, a job or a consultant, and start expanding your network. The contacts you make may lead to your future funding.
- Explore over a dozen early-stage startups on the show floor. Find out which products go down the shaft, and once again, get your network going.
- face-to-face contact. Combine the scarcity of personal events for two years with the fact that the main cryptocurrency is happening behind the scenes in front of the screen, and it will be great to see everyone. Meeting real people in real time leads to real inspiration.
- The student permit costs only $49. bubble.
*** Reason for reward: Miami…In November. sweet!
Core contributor sessions: coding happens in, important, Miami On November 17. Buy the $49 student pass and go. If the future of finance is cryptocurrency, you can’t miss it.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting in TC: Crypto sessions? Contact our care sales team via Fill out this form.